Pages

Tuesday 2 July 2013

BOYFRIEND JEANS

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!
 I can post!
After a million hours of work and putting this off, I'm finally getting to it and this post will be about my new favorite item of clothing: BOYFRIEND JEANS!! 
This weather is so unpredictable and I never know what to wear so I bought these as I wanted a pair for ages and I was surprised how cheap they were (on sale for half price at River Island!).
  
They are soooo comfortable, so flattering and so easy to wear. I thought I'd feel like such a boy but I really don't. I can even wear them with flats and they look good. So it can be done and they don't have to be worn with heels like celebrities wear them. Ive posted a few of me and also some celebrities to show the different ways they can be worn. 

Hope you like them! Xxx
 photo DSC_0122_zps96f57f4c.jpg




Also styling...

Wedged Trainers - TOPSHOP
Aztec Crop Top - TOPSHOP
Gold Chain - H&M
'Coco Made Me Do It'  Beanie - Gift

 photo 2025954881070109040713_zpsb717c1fb.png

No comments:

Post a Comment